Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Mi Cloud

Mark 9:7

Then a Cloud appeared and enveloped them and a voice came from the cloud: "This is my Son, whom I love. Listen to him.'


iCloud is so much more than a hard drive in the sky. It makes it quick and effortless to access just about everything on the devices you use every day. iCloud automatically and securely stores your content so it's always available to your iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch, Mac or PC. It gives you access to your music, apps, latest photos and more from whichever device you happen to be using. iCloud does it all for you.

This souds simple but also intimidating. This Cloud is going to have access to all my information. It's easy but can I trust this cloud to securely hold all my information and can I retreive it anytime I need it? I like the fact that it keeps all my devices in sync. I like the fact that it gives me storage space for my important documents. I like the fact that I have access at all times to my most important things. Everyitng I need is in iCloud.

When you stop to think about it we've always had iCloud. When God led the Children of Israel out of Egypt he was a Cloud by day and fire by night. Moses asked him what his name was. He said, "I am that I am." That makes him ICloud!

Psalm 121 says, "The Lord watches over you--The Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. the Lord will keep you from all harm (secure) he will watch over your life.

When Jesus was transformed on the Mountain he had three of his disciples or devices; Peter, James and John. Jesus was tyring to upgrade his mission by downloading a revelation while syncing with older versions Elijah and Moses to a newer version of the OT Lion of Judah. When his syncing was interrupted by Peter who suggested they set up 3 servers one for Elijah, Moses and Jesus. Just then ICloud showed up to simplify the process and download the Revelation to all three disciples at the same time. The Voice from the ICloud said, "This is my beloved Son, listen to him!" Afer the voice spoke the disciples looked around and there was no one there but Jesus, meaning that from now on everything they needed would be in him. Jesus is our Siri! With the new Iphone 4s, Siri is the voice that will help you access all the information in the cloud or on your device. All you have to do is ask Siri what you need and the voice is able to access the cloud to give you what you need through your device. You and I are the device that other people ought to be able to hear the voice and access the cloud.

God is the iCloud that has:

1. Access to all your information. Jesus knows all about our struggles. There is nothing hidden to God that will not be revealed. What is done in the darkness shall come to the light.

2. He's able to keep us in sync. Where two or three are gathered in Jesus Name there he will be in the midst. Whatsoever we touch and agree upon shall be done. Whatever we bind on earth shall be bound in heaven. Whatever we loose on earth shall be loosed in heaven.

3. Our information is secure in him. Psalm 121:8 The Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forever.

4. Don't move without the cloud. Exodus 40:37 37 but if the cloud did not lift, they did not set out—until the day it lifted.

5. He will seperate you from your enemies. Exodus 14:20 20 coming between the armies of Egypt and Israel. Throughout the night the cloud brought darkness to the one side and light to the other side; so neither went near the other all night long.

6. The Cloud means it's time to worship! Exodus 33:10 10 Whenever the people saw the pillar of cloud standing at the entrance to the tent, they all stood and worshiped, each at the entrance to their tent.

Dear God,

Sync me up with your will. Lead me with your Cloud. Let your Glory Cloud fill the Church. Let your Cloud watch over me all day. I'm listenting for your voice.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment