Wednesday, April 18, 2012

God Got Me Out!

Psalm 34:19
A Righteous man may have many troubles, but the Lord delivers him from them all.


I once was young, but now I’m old and I’ve never seen the righteous forsaken nor his seed in the streets begging for bread. Over and Over Again God has been faithful! Just when it seemed like there was no way out he made a way out of no way. There will be times in life when there is trouble on every hand but you must believe that God will come through on your behalf and get you out of trouble.

When you are in relationship with God and your life reflects his Glory through your lifestyle, God will make sure you are covered in every situation and get you out of trouble. God has a responsibility to the Righteous. He loves you so much that he will not let you remain in trouble. He’s zoned in on you at all times and knows your whereabouts. He knows just how much you can bare and he won’t put more on you than you can handle.

God is like the Navy Seals, when you are in deep trouble, surrounded by the enemy he will come in to rescue you when it appears that you don’t have a way of escape. David wrote this 34th Psalm after he almost died in the enemy’s camp. David was fleeing from King Saul of Israel and had to seek refuge in the enemy’s camp. They recognized him and told the Philistine King, Achish that this is the dude they wrote a song about killing on the Philistines. David heard them talking about him and he didn’t see any way out so he started acting crazy. He pretended to be insane by drooling, and scratching on the wall. The King said, “Get this crazy man out of here!” David made it out and wrote Psalm 34:

1. I will Bless the Lord at all times. One of the things we have to learn how to do is to bless the Lord at all times even when we are in trouble. If we can learn this secret then we know that any situation that we find ourselves in is an opportunity for God to show up and show out.

2. I sought the Lord and he answered me. Verse 4. Jesus said, “Seek and you will find, knock and the door will be opened, ask and it shall be given. “ David aggressively sought out God and God in turn got him out of all his trouble. Seek the Lord while he may be found so that when you need him to seek you out, he will find you to get you out of all your trouble.

3. I turned from evil to God and he extended my life. Verses 12-13. When we turn from what we were doing wrong and start doing right God will stop what he’s doing to come see about you. We must live a consistent life dedicated to God so that when trouble comes God will show up on your behalf.

Dear God,

Thank you for keeping me and for getting me out of trouble. You kept me from dangers seen and unseen. Today God, get me out of any snags, conflicts, traps, debt, and troubles in general. If you show me a way out of what I’m going through, I promise you I’ll take it! Thank you for getting me out of all my troubles.

In Jesus Name,
Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment