Thursday, December 27, 2012

You're Not Finished!

You’re Not Finished!

Revelation 3:2
Wake up! Strengthen what remains and is about to die, for I have not found your deeds complete in the sight of my God.

The thing that keeps me going; the motivation that reignites my passion for ministry at the beginning of a New Year is the fact that I’m not finished. God has more for me to do. The things that he spoke over my life have not been accomplished yet; I have to finish what he started in my life.

This morning you should awaken with a renewed determination to finish what God started in you. God is the author and the finisher of your story and you are not finished. You have more to do. There are people who might have thought you were finished but it ain’t over until God says it is over. It’s time for you to finish. This is how you do it:

  1. Wake Up! Sometimes, we can fall into a lull or go through the motions and not realize that we are sleepwalking through our best years. Every morning you ought to wake up earlier so you can spend time with God and get to working on your future. You still have time to do it but you have to wake up now.
  2. Strengthen what remains and is about to die. There’s something you were doing that was great but it’s in danger of dying because you’ve neglected it. You still have time to get it back because it’s not dead you just have to strengthen what remains.
  3. Jesus has not found your deeds complete. Have you done everything that God put in your heart and mind to do? If not, then you are not finished. You can’t move on to the next level until you’ve finished everything on the previous level. Finish what God told you to do so he can take you to the next level this coming year.

Dear God,

Please enable me to finish strong. Refresh my mind, my spirit, and my body so that I can strengthen what remains and was about to die in my life. Now, more than ever I am determined to finish. I know that the race is not given to the swift or to the strong but to those who finish.

In Jesus Name,

Amen

No comments:

Post a Comment